Using this method, only transfer is possible between accounts that are generated in the same manner and that are yours. Please find the keygen tooling for it below.
- ed25519 keypair
- Go installed on your local computer
Create a keypair with the following tool: https://github.com/threefoldtech/tfchain_tft/tree/main/tfchain_bridge/tools/keygen
go build . ./keygen
Create a Stellar wallet from the key that you generated. Transfer the TFT from your wallet to the bridge address. A deposit fee of 1 TFT will be taken, so make sure you send a larger amount as 1 TFT.
Bridge addresses :
- On Mainnet:
GBNOTAYUMXVO5QDYWYO2SOCOYIJ3XFIP65GKOQN7H65ZZSO6BK4SLWSCon Stellar Mainnet.
- On testnet:
GA2CWNBUHX7NZ3B5GR4I23FMU7VY5RPA77IUJTIXTTTGKYSKDSV6LUA4on Stellar MAINnet
The amount deposited on TF Chain minus 1 TFT will be transferred over the bridge to the TF-Chain account.
Effect will be the following :
- Transferred TFTs from Stellar will be sent to a Stellar vault account representing all tokens on TF-Chain
- TFTs will be minted on the TF-Chain for the transferred amount
We also enabled deposits to TF Grid objects. Following objects can be deposited to:
To deposit to any of these objects, a memo text in format
object_objectID must be passed on the deposit to the bridge wallet. Example:
To deposit to a TF Grid object, this object must exists. If the object is not found on chain, a refund is issued.
Create a TF-Chain account from the key that you generated. (TF Chain raw seed). Browse to :
- For mainnet: https://polkadot.js.org/apps/?rpc=wss%3A%2F%2Ftfchain.grid.tf#/accounts
- For testnet: https://polkadot.js.org/apps/?rpc=wss%3A%2F%2Ftfchain.test.grid.tf#/accounts
- For Devnet: https://polkadot.js.org/apps/?rpc=wss%3A%2F%2Ftfchain.dev.grid.tf#/accounts
-> Add Account -> Click on mnemonic and select
Raw Seed -> Paste raw TF Chain seed.
Advanced creation options -> Change
keypair crypto type to
Edwards (ed25519). Click
I have saved my mnemonic seed safely and proceed.
Choose a name and password and proceed.
Browse to the extrinsics , select tftBridgeModule and extrinsic:
swap_to_stellar. Provide your Bridge substrate address and the amount to transfer. Sign using your password.
Again, a withdrawfee of 1 TFT will be taken, so make sure you send an amount larger than 1 TFT.
The amount withdrawn from TF-Chain will be sent to your Stellar wallet.
Behind the scenes, following will happen:
- Transferred TFTs from Stellar will be sent from the Stellar vault account to the user's Stellar account
- TFTs will be burned on the TF-Chain for the transferred amount